Egger Tobacco Halifax Oak 40mm SQ Edged – Laminate Kitchen Worktops
Not all laminate worktops are the same. Our new Egger Premium collection offers something a bit different. Choose from the next generation of finishes that are virtually indistinguishable from solid wood and stone, but with all the hardwearing, hygienic and easy to care for benefits of laminate.
- Durable – Our highly durable laminate surfaces are designed to cope with the daily demands of a busy kitchen. Due to their high-scratch and impact resistance this is the perfect material for high traffic areas at home or in the office. Unlike other work surfaces such as solid wood, stone and ceramic, our laminate worktops are incredibly easy to look after and require minimal maintenance or repair.
- Stain Resistance – Everyday stains like coffee, red wine, curry and shoe polish are easily removed with a damp cloth and mild surface cleaner.
- Impact Resistance – From time-to-time, heavy objects can fall out of cupboards. Our high-density worktops are designed to withstand such impacts.
- Heat Resistance – As our worktops are naturally located near heat sources such as ovens and microwaves, we rigorously test each surface against temperatures of 180 degrees to ensure they are fit for purpose. (Worktops should always be protected from hot pans using hob bars or trivets.)
- Compared to real timber, our laminate worktops are significantly less prone to fading and changes in colour from exposure to direct sunlight.
- All our worktops are PEFC accredited and easy to recycle, making them an environmentally friendly option.
- Alternative To RealWood Worktops
- 10-year guarantee. We are so confident that you won’t be disappointed with the quality of our worktops that they come with a 10-year guarantee* as well as the prestigious FIRA Gold Award.
Thanks to the latest upgrading techniques, EGGER worktops have the look and feel of solid wood, stone and ceramic with all the care and maintenance benefits of laminate.