Maxtop Tundra 40mm – Quartz Worktops
Enjoy the stunning beauty and strength of a solid quartz surface, without any of the drawbacks of traditional solid stone surfaces. Maxtop Quartz is Europe’s leading modular quartz product, redefining the benchmark for engineered stone in the kitchen industry.
- Maxtop Quartz offers the aesthetic benefits of a solid stone surface, but with the advantage of a deeper 40mm profile – a depth that is impractical with conventional fabrication.
- Every surface is edged with 8mm solid quartz to give a perfectly uninterrupted look. Design options are further enhanced by a choice of 10 natural decors, so there’s a surface for any kitchen.
- The patented interior structure of Maxtop Quartz is not only the secret to its lightweight properties, but it’s also the secret of its superior strength. Its non-wood based honeycomb core offers 100% moisture protection to a surface that’s light enough to be handled manually, but offers higher strength than other stone worktops.
- Factory pre-finishing means that Maxtop Quartz surfaces are ready for immediate sale and installation with the kitchen, in contrast to many solid solutions that require a 3-4 week wait from the time of order.
- Durable To Everyday Living – Non Porous (Resistant to stains, scratches and cracks and highly heat resistant.) View care and maintenance for more information.
Maxtop Installation Kit Contents:
1x Maxtop 50mm Fine Turbo Saw Blade
1x Maxtop Bevel Cutting Cone (6.35mm Diameter)
1x 50 Grit Maxtop Electroplated Diamond Hand Pad
1x 800 Grit Maxtop Electroplated Diamond Hand Pad
1x 12mm Maxtop Hole Saw
1x 35mm Maxtop Hole Saw
1x 70 Grit Maxtop Polishing Router
1x Coarse (Gold) Maxtop Jigsaw Blade
1x Fine (Black) Maxtop Jigsaw Blade