Tandem Grey Lightning Stone (Matt) 40mm – Laminate Worktops
In addition to the huge selection of colours and patterns that Tandem worktops can offer, there are 10 exciting laminate surface textures to explore. All Tandem worktop designs are available in a choice of 30mm or 40mm profiles.
- Matt Texture – Mainly used for our stone and wood decors where the extremely subtle ‘grainy’ textured surface helps to create the authentic look and feel of a natural surface.
- Tandem worktops and breakfast bars are manufactured to the rigorous standards of BS/EN 4965 using the highest quality materials. This ensures the best heat, moisture and impact resistance.
- Durable To Everyday Living
- The laminate surface is bonded to EN312/2003 E1 high density particle board to form a 6mm radius profile on all leading long edges. This both looks great and protects the work surface from exposure to moisture with a polyurethane drip barrier. The front and rear edges are also tightly sealed to give extra protection from moisture.
- All our designs are available with optional matching upstands and a selection of splashbacks.
- Alternative To Quartz Worktops
- The Tandem range of kitchen worktops has achieved the ultimate mark of product quality – the FIRA Gold Award. Assessed by the Furniture Industry Research Association, the Gold Award gives customers the reassurance that Tandem worktops have been manufactured to the highest possible standards.
- Certified in accordance with the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) and The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
- Easy To Install