Prima Calacatta Marble (Radiance) 22mm Slimline – Laminate Kitchen Worktop
At Bushboard, we like to create smart worktops that work for your home and assure long lasting style. There are over 200 attractive worktops, upstands and splashbacks to create your dream kitchen. The unique true scale printing mirrors the natural beauty of granite, stone and marble.
In our Prima range you will find clever ideas to excite and inspire, from luxurious granites, to fashionably Slim line edges, curved components or ready-made island units and from high performance textures to versatile splashbacks. Prima is our distinctive range of classically inspired laminates.
Complete adhesive colour: Ash Grey
- Luxury, Elegant & Exuberant Design
- Durable To Everyday Living – Non Porous
- Heat Resistant (It is recommended to use a protective mat to protect worktops from direct contact with heat.)
- Water Resistant (it is advised that immediately clean any water spillages, especially around the front edge and any joints. In addition, take care not to let moisture lie on joints edge as this can also lead to water ingress)
- Easy To Maintain
- Simple To Install
- Made using the latest technologies and manufacturing techniques. Prima worktops carry the FIRA Gold Award for quality from the Furniture Industry Research Association.
- All Prima worktops are endorsed as environmentally preferred with PEFC certification, guaranteeing that the chipboard used comes from environmentally managed and sustainable sources.
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects
Available Sizes – Kitchen Slimline Worktop: 3600 x 600 x 22mm Slimline Worktop | 3000 x 900 x 22mm Slimline Breakfast Bar | 3000 x 1205 x 22mm Slimline Island | 3000 x 600 x 8mm Splashback | 1500 x 1210 x 8mm Splashback | 3030 x 100 x 20mm Upstand | 4200mm x 22mm PP Edging | 290ml Adhesive (BB Complete Ash Grey)
With huge strides in print technology, surfaces structures and Bushboards unique Q3 profile development means no compromise on design, style and quality.
We want to make it as easy as possible to select the best surface for your lifestyle and budget. So whether you have an idea for colour, material or just want some inspiration to get things moving, we hope you’ll find what you need here. If you’re still unsure feel free to call our Customer Support Team on 01933 232 272.
Alternative to glass or Quartzstone Kitchen Worktops