Duropal Nero Portoro (XTreme Matt) 40mm – Laminate Kitchen Worktops
Duropal worktops are the perfect alternative to acrylic based, granite and stone worktops at a fraction of the price. Our comprehensive selection of decors offers opportunities from the most modern applications to the more traditional. 61 exciting decors – 49 in the unique Quadra profile and 12 in the popular Classic profile.
High Gloss is a fashionable yet enhanced performance gloss finish designed to both complement the effect of the decor and provide improved abrasion resistance when compared to standard gloss finishes.
- New Surface Texture – Natural Stone Design
- Durable To Everyday Living – Non Porous
- Heat Resistant (Worktops should always be protected from hot pans using hob bars or trivets.)
- Water Resistant (It is advised that immediately clean any water spillages, especially around the front edge and any joints. In addition, take care not to let moisture lie on joints edge as this can also lead to water ingress)
- Special Seal – All Duropal Worktops with both Classic and Quadra Profile come with a unique seal designed to ensure a lifetime of protection against moisture and steam.)
- Duropal Worktops are made from Melamine resin which is the hardest of all synthetically produced organic materials.
- Easy To Maintain
- Simple To Install
- Duropal worktops carry the FIRA Gold Award for quality from the Furniture Industry Research Association.
- All Duropal worktops are endorsed as environmentally preferred with PEFC certification, guaranteeing that the chipboard used comes from environmentally managed and sustainable sources.
Available Sizes – Kitchen Worktops: 4100 x 600 x 40mm, 4100 x 670 x 40mm, 4100 x 900 x 40mm, Splashback: 4100 x 640 x 9mm, Splashback: 2050 x 1300 x 9mmUpstand: 4100 x 120 x 19mm, Matching Laminate Edging: 4100mm
All gloss surface finishes will scratch, and will also show scratches more easily. Additional care should be taken accordingly in both installation and use.
Since 1958 Duropal has been a world leader in the manufacture of decorative high pressure laminate (HPL), and for over 40 years the best selling worktops have been manufactured from a dense wood particle board core surfaced with a decorative high pressure laminate (HPL). The majority of kitchens will continue to feature this type of work top as it is easy to fit, durable and hygienic with many decor options available at a reasonable price.
Alternative to glass or Quartzstone Kitchen Worktops