Axiom Charcoal Splatter (Crystal) 40mm – Laminate Kitchen Worktops
A comprehensive range of kitchen worktops and breakfast bars to suit any style. Choose from one of 60 designs in the Axiom® range and let your dream kitchen come to life. Granite, wood, stone, plain and subtle patterned worktop and breakfast bar designs are available in a range of stunning colours with 12 premium surface finishes to choose from.
Texture adds substance to any kitchen surface so it’s important to think carefully about a texture that is going to complement the exact look and feel you want to achieve. there are nine premium surface finishes to choose from in the Axiom® range, meaning your dream kitchen will not only look good, it will feel good too.
- Crystal is a highly sophisticated texture that offers a precise, delicate shimmer.
- Durable To Everyday Living– Non Porous
- Heat resistant (Worktops should always be protected from hot pans using hob bars or trivets.)
- Water resistant (It is advised that immediately clean any water spillages, especially around the front edge and any joints. In addition, take care not to let moisture lie on joints edge as this can also lead to water ingress)
- Easy to maintain
- All Axiom worktops are endorsed as environmentally preferred with PEFC certification, guaranteeing that the chipboard used comes from environmentally managed and sustainable sources.
- Moisture resistant front and back edge seals on laminate worktops
- Lifetime guarantee of quality
- Easy to install
- True Scale – Capturing the beauty of natural materials without the pattern repetition found on traditional laminates
- Alternative to glass or Quartzstone Kitchen Worktops
Available Sizes: Kitchen Worktops – Laminate Worktops: 4100 x 600 x 40mm, 3050 x 600 x 40mm, 4100 x 665 x 40mm, 4100 x 900 x 40mm. Splashbacks: 3030 x 1210 x 8mm. Upstands: 3030 x 100 x 20mm
Since 1990 the Axiom® by Formica Group range has achieved the ultimate mark of quality – the FIRA Gold Award. The FIRA Gold Certification is the recognised quality mark for products or installation services within the furniture and kitchen industries and is verified through regular audit testing and inspections.